At V.I.P. Landscaping, we know how important your business is to you. We begin our customer communication prior to the winter season by having our staff visit your property to stake out walkways, entrances, curbs and any other obstacles we need to be aware of. With our highly skilled staff you can be assured that you will have absolutely no delays in business due to improper clearing of snow or inaccessible parking lots or sidewalks.
With V.I.P. Landscaping, we will work around the clock 24 hours a day 7 days a week. With our professionally maintained equipment for snow and ice, we are ready regardless of the timing of a storm. V.I.P. offers a variety of snow removal contracts including per push, per event, as well as per inch and seasonal. We want to hear questions or concerns you might have at any time of the day. We want you to be comfortable with your snow removal solutions.
During the winter months we use what is called “magic salt”. Magic salt starts out as regular granular salt and then is treated with magnesium chloride, turning the salt from white to a greenish color. This treated salt sets us apart from the competition by lowering the overall cost to you. Magic Salt is beneficial for a number of reasons:
- Safer on concrete surfaces
- Less corrosive
- May not harm curbside grass and plants
- Continues to melt snow below -35°F, where rock salt is ineffective below 18°F
- Rock salt applications are reduced by 30%-50% (reducing the amount used and saving you money per application)
- The need for sand is eliminated
- Will not damage steel doors, thresholds, equipment, carpets, flooring or concrete.
By eliminating the use of sand your parking lot and businesses will have a clean look. Sand will not be tracked into your building or cars and will keep cleaning costs down as well when it is time for spring cleanup.